• Relieve the Board from day to day paperwork
Serves as a buffer between the Board and the
unit owners in complaint resolution
• Assist in maintaining a lifestyle, welfare
and appearance that addresses the desires
of the Association
• Guide Board in responsibilities, duties
• Inform Board in all areas affecting
the Association. more
• To report the Association’s financial condition to
the Board in order to assist in its day to day
• To ensure financial stability by rigorous
enforcement of collection policies. more
• To maintain stable or increased property values.
• To maintain the property looking attractive
and functioning smoothly.
• To ensure vendor performance and
compliance with contractual terms.
• To prevent small problems from escalating
into major, costlier problems, by proper
servicing and preventative maintenance. more
Learn about Association Management Group, Inc.
Association Management Group, Inc. provides a full range of management services for associations and nonprofit organizations. We specialize in three areas: administrative support, financial services, and facility property management. With more than 15 years of being in business, you can rely on competent third-party managers to proactively and conscientiously oversee your daily operations, maintan or improve your association lifestyle and steer your organization toward success.